The Les Houches-TSRC Workshop on Protein Dynamics is a biannual workshop usually held in Les Houches in the French Alps, close to Chamonix. It has established itself as a forum for presenting, teaching and discussing results from the application of state-of-the-art experimental (including, but not limited to, optical spectroscopy, NMR spectroscopy, X-ray crystallography, XFELs, electron microscopy, AFM and scattering methods), and theoretical and computational approaches to studying protein dynamics.
Due to the current sanitary situation, this year we will have an online workshop on May 18+19, 2021 (approximately 4 PM - 7 PM CEST).
We are happy that we have a great speaker list for the online workshop:
- Frank Noe, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Dorothee Kern, Brandeis University, USA
- Benoît Roux, University of Chicago, USA
- James Fraser, UC San Francisco, USA
- Claus Seidel, Heinrich Heine Univ., Germany
We will also have a "poster session", where participants will present their work in Breakout Rooms. The presentations are selected from submitted abstracts.
Registration is free of charge. Details can be found on our dedicated website.
- Enrica Bordignon (Ruhr University Bochum, Germany)
- Matthias Heyden (Arizona State University, USA)
- Paul Schanda (IBS, Grenoble, France / Institute of Science and Technology Austria)
- Ben Schuler (University of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Martin Weik (Institut de Biologie Structurale, Grenoble, France)