- Services of the platform are subject to billing.
- Samples must comply with security level L1 or L2 (previously set) and conform to the corresponding GMO statements.
- The platform does not guarantee data recovery in case of malfunction.
- If the services provided by the platform lead to a communication and/or publication, please add: "We thank the staff of the IBS / UVHCI Electron Microscopy platform of the Partnership for Structural Biology in Grenoble (PSB / IBS )." Please also send a pdf copy of the publication to Platform-EM.
- In certain cases, member(s) of the platform may need to be considered as co-author(s) in a publication.
- The applicant must provide a photograph of an SDS-PAGE gel showing the purity of the protein sample to be analyzed.
- Data generated will be stored for 3 years.
- Use of available equipments:
- Access to these instruments will be possible only after training by a member of the platform. This training will be valid for a period that depends on the instrument and the frequency of use.
- Data generated should be retrieved immediately (sent via ftp) and will be deleted after 3 months (specific conditions for Polara’s data : they will be deleted after 15 days).
Rules downloadable here.
The user agrees to comply with the rules of hygiene and safety regulations on the platform.