For its first participation in Science Fair, the Institute invited the public to discover the following themes :
– Imagery of the living molecules : a better seeing for a better understanding.
– Virology and its applications to medical biotechnologies
Themes : Biology, Chemistry, Medicine
Imagery of the living molecules : a better seeing for a better understanding.
Structural biology studies the 3D shape of proteins and DNA. These molecules are involved in all biological processes, from breathing to the antibiotic resistance. The IBS invited the public to discover the world of living on the atomic scale.
– On October 13th, 14th and 15th : secondary school pupils (reservation required)
– On October 16th and 17 th of October : adults and secondary school pupils
Virology and its applications to medical biotechnologies
Studying the mechanisms that lead a virus to infect cell is not the only goal of Virology. How Gene Therapy takes advantage of Viruses in therapeutic applications ?
– On October 16th : adults and secondary school pupils